Connected Senior Care Advantage (CSCA) by Austin Regional Clinic, Premier Family Physicians, Capital Medical Clinic, Adult CAre of Austin, South Austin Medical Clinic and Family Health Center of Bastrop work in partnership with the Medicare Advantage plans listed below. Our care delivery model is built on the premise that, through stronger connections between patients and primary care physicians; between health plans and those caring for patients; and between doctors who treat the whole person and those who specialize in a specific procedure or condition, care can be transformed.
- Aetna Medicare Plus Plan (PPO) H3288-022
- Aetna Medicare Choice Plan (PPO) H3288-004
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (HMO) H4523-001
- Humana GoldPlus (HMO) H0028-037
- HumanaChoice (PPO) H0473-001
- HumanaChoice (PPO) H5216-128
- HumanaChoice Regional (PPO) R4182-004
- HumanaChoice Austin (LPPO) H0473-003
- WellCare Texan Plus Classic HMO H0174002000
- WellCare Prime (PPO) H7323-001-000
All Medicare patients who are enrolled with the health plan listed above and who have Austin Regional Clinic, Premier Family Physicians, Capital Medical Clinic, Adult CAre of Austin, South Austin Medical Clinic and Family Health Center of Bastrop primary care physicians are automatically enrolled in Connected Senior Care Advantage.
The primary care physician, care team and specialist physicians will work together with the Medicare Advantage patients to prevent, anticipate, and manage health issues to maintain their best possible health.
Connected Senior Care Advantage is not a new Medicare Advantage plan, rather, it is a new approach to care delivery which focuses on preventative care, care coordination and other resources as needed. The primary care physicians at Austin Regional Clinic, Premier Family Physicians, Capital Medical Clinic, Adult CAre of Austin, South Austin Medical Clinic and Family Health Center of Bastrop are committed to supporting these patients in reaching their health and wellness goals.
We encourage our Connected Senior Care Advantage patients to complete an annual wellness visit with their primary care physician. This comprehensive, individualized assessment provides annual goals and targets that will help to improve health and wellness. It is also a pathway for our patients to commit to specialized programs designed for those in need of more focused care.
Patient Services Offered
- annual Medicare Wellness Visit
- cancer screenings and preventive care visits
- coordinated care with other health professionals and services
- referrals to other specialists and health professionals
- hospital transitions service
- patient outreach about upcoming or needed appointments
- team support for chronic conditions
A licensed Medicare broker is a professional that is independent of any specific health plan, is appointed to represent multiple health plans,
and can review your specific needs and help you compare Medicare coverage options for this enrollment year.
We can put you in touch with brokers that understand the Connected Senior Care Advantage program. These brokers can help you evaluate
coverage options to find one that meets your needs. With your permission, we will give your contact information to a broker to contact you to discuss coverage options.