Connected Senior Care Advantage with Austin Regional Clinic (ARC), Premier Family Physicians (PFP), and Capital Medical Clinic (CMC) has been on a population health journey over the past few years and this program has been built off our experience and success as we transition, as many practices must, to value-based care. Working in partnership with locally operated Medicare Advantage plans, the program launched on January 1, 2019, enrolling Medicare Advantage members that are cared for by an Austin Regional Clinic, Premier Family Physicians, or Capital Medical Clinic primary care physician.
For Aetna and Humana provider network needs, please click here for Humana, or call 1-800-448-6262 , and click here for Aetna or call 1-800-624-0756. Please note that, for 2020, your Connected Senior Care Advantage contract does not make you par with Aetna or Humana. Your existing network agreement with these Health Plans will continue to govern your reimbursement and contract needs.
- Aetna Medicare Plus Plan (PPO), H3288-022
- Aetna Medicare Choice Plan (PPO), H3288-004
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plan (HMO), H4523-001
- Humana GoldPlus (HMO), H0028-037
- Humana Choice (PPO), H0473-001
- HumanaChoice (PPO) H5216-128
- HumanaChoice Regional (PPO), R4182-004
- Humana Choice Austin (LPPO), H0473-003
- WellCare Texan Plus Classic HMO, H0174002000
- WellCare Prime (PPO), H7323-001-000